Thursday, February 19, 2009

Is It Spring Yet...?











Hadley found her butterfly wings in the closet the other day...I've had them since Halloween when she was going to be a butterfly, but then we found Paul's box of costume's when he was little and she just HAD to be the little DEVIL...way too appropriate to pass up! So the wings got tucked away in the top of her closet and I forgot about them. She never even wore them...




When she put them on she was such a little girl, all giggles and smiles and eyelashes flitting it cracked me up. She had to be the cutest thing I've seen a while and it really made me long for green grass and flowers blooming and REAL butterflies flitting through our yard. But since it's February in Montana I guess I'll have to settle for her flitting through the house a bit longer...

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how grown up they are! It's a good thing you're blogging, or I'd go into shock when I see them again. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest pictures. She is adorable in them.

    ReplyDelete